Robert Fryer, DDS, PC
Dr. Robert Fryer attended N.C. State University for undergraduate studies before receiving his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. After graduation, he completed a one-year General Practice Residency followed by a General Anesthesia Residency at Philadelphia General Hospital. He then completed the three-year Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency at Emory University. Dr. Fryer is also certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
Dr. Fryer has gladly served Atlanta for over 35 years, practicing near the main campuses of Northside Hospital, St. Joseph’s Hospital, and Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. As he also enjoys teaching, Dr. Fryer has employed and mentored a number of aspiring dental students who have gone on to successful careers in dentistry. Residing in Sandy Springs, he and his wife have been married for 38 years. They have two daughters and one granddaughter.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Hinman Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- Georgia Dental Association
- Southeastern Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- International Congress of Oral Implantology
- International College of Dentists
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- As well as other local, state, and national dental societies